Ever wondered if there is a "right time" to get started with OKR? Some may say it's best to start early — ingraining the framework within the organization from the start. Others may say it's only really needed when you have robust processes in place. Curious to hear what we think works best?
Having recently shifted from the startup to the scaleup phase, we spoke to Jesse Staats, CEO of The Linq Group, about his experience working with OKR and his thoughts on when organizations should start working with the framework. We also cover the following topics:
- Why The Linq Group started working with OKR
- Their shift from the startup to scaleup phase, and what classifies an org as a "scaleup"
- How OKR has supported their growth
- Whether OKR helped in their recent round of funding
- How they integrate personal growth goals into their OKR framework and the bigger picture
- The overall benefits experienced from using OKR
Ready to track your OKRs the right way? Head over to Perdoo and create a FREE account.
Learn more about strategy, goals (OKRs & KPIs) & growth — visit the Perdoo Resources Hub.