Growth is the result of a combination of carefully designed strategies and an organization's learning processes.
OKR is the perfect tool to facilitate such growth, by bridging the gap between an organization's strategy and its activities, while fostering learning simultaneously.
We spoke to Philipp Engelhardt, a growth strategist, OKR consultant and founder of scaleon, a management consulting company. We'll be talking all about growth strategies and OKR. Here's what we'll be covering:
- Intro on growth and growth strategies
- The difference between strategy and goal setting
- The relationship between OKR and growth strategies
- Task completion doesn't equal goal attainment (outcomes vs. outputs)
- How OKRs support an organization's strategy
- The two schools of OKR: Strategy & HR
- The importance of tracking OKR and strategy in the same place
- Using OKR to fit your organization's needs
- When OKR is useful for high growth companies
Learn more about strategy, goals (OKRs & KPIs) & growth — visit the Perdoo Resources Hub.